2010年1月13日水曜日

Reflection on this semester

This semester is very good for me to know about Britain and I really enjoyed this class. I have studied about the UK last year, but I had a lot of things that I didn't know. So I could be interested in what simon told us, especially I enjoyed talk about university's lifestyle and dairy life because it is very different from Japan or my life.



In this semester I researched about various topics of the UK. It was not easy for me to research and write a blog. However I could know each topics deeeply, especially I was interested in class system and university in Britain.




First, I was surprised at British class system, because there is not class system in Japan and British class was divided clerly. And the class have an influence each life. I think I want to experience each class.


Also, I was surprised at British university. To go to university we need a large money and high score of A Level. Of course to go to Japanese university we have to study a lot and need a lot of money, but British university is more than Japan in all respects.





I really enjoyed to learn about the UK and Ithough there are many things I don't know. I want to experience the UK's life. I am so glad to take simon's class. Thank you so much.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿